This policy describes the type of information collected by cookies used on the Nedgroup Investments public website (www.nedgroupinvestments.com) ‘the website’ and what that data is being used for. By continuing to browse the website you are agreeing to use our cookies.
What about cookies?
A cookie is a small data file that is essential for the proper functioning of the website. Cookies do not retrieve information about you stored on your hard drive, or corrupt or damage your computer or computer files.
The cookie settings on the website are set to “allow all cookies” to give you the best user experience. When you visit the website cookies will be transferred to your computer's hard drive through your browser. These cookies are completely safe and secure and will never contain any sensitive information.
We use the following cookies:
- Session cookies (or ‘strictly necessary’ cookies) are automatically generated and we do not have control over it.These cookies are needed to make the website service work and include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of the website.
- Analytical cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of website users and to see how visitors are using the website. This helps us to improve the way the website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
We use Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics to monitor website usage. Data collected via Adobe Analytics are used to generate internal reports. These reports are for internal purposes only and are not shared with external parties.
- Demographic data cookies. Regional information about the user such as country code and city are collected. The IP address of the website user is used to check location but we don’t store it in the cookie.
Demographic cookies are also used to generate internal reports to better understand user behaviour. These reports are for internal purposes only and are not shared with external parties. Examples of demographic data cookies include isoCode, Current City and Preflocation.
- Social Media data. We use a facebook page to promote campaigns. In order for this service to work, a script, in other words a line of code has been included within the website as requested by our 3rd party vendor Flume.
- Site security data. These cookies are used as an anti-forgery method to prevent cyber attacks. An example of anti-forgery cookie is RequestVerificationToken.
- Site performance data. These cookies are used to monitor the performance of the site and detect anomalies. An example of a site performance cookie is ai_user, c_user.